Paul's NASCAR Picks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POINTS UP FROM BRISTOL - POST YOUR PICKS FOR RICHMOND - NOTE SATURDAY NIGHT RACE

+2
doug hart
Paul
6 posters

Go down

POINTS UP FROM BRISTOL - POST YOUR PICKS FOR RICHMOND - NOTE SATURDAY NIGHT RACE Empty POINTS UP FROM BRISTOL - POST YOUR PICKS FOR RICHMOND - NOTE SATURDAY NIGHT RACE

Post  astoneman Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:48 pm

Congrats to Pammy Sue, Ken & Jim2 for their win with Kyle Busch at Bristol!

Post your picks for Richmond - reminder that it is scheduled to run on Saturday evening.

DOUG289rendeer
PAUL 282rendeer rendeer
JIM2256rendeer
KENSCO255rendeer rendeer rendeer
BADWALKER237
PAMMY SUE211rendeer rendeer
24FANKIM205
JIM2'S WIFE191
MARK148
astoneman
astoneman
Admin

Back to top Go down

POINTS UP FROM BRISTOL - POST YOUR PICKS FOR RICHMOND - NOTE SATURDAY NIGHT RACE Empty Re: POINTS UP FROM BRISTOL - POST YOUR PICKS FOR RICHMOND - NOTE SATURDAY NIGHT RACE

Post  jimbutticci Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:55 pm

Vote early, vote often! I guess missing the entire Bristol race was good luck. For Richmond under the lights, I'll take #11 Denny Hamlin. Cheers! Jim2   Shocked
jimbutticci
jimbutticci
Admin

Back to top Go down

POINTS UP FROM BRISTOL - POST YOUR PICKS FOR RICHMOND - NOTE SATURDAY NIGHT RACE Empty Re: POINTS UP FROM BRISTOL - POST YOUR PICKS FOR RICHMOND - NOTE SATURDAY NIGHT RACE

Post  Paul Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:00 am

I'll stick with Kevin Harvick this week.  bom

Last edited by Paul on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Paul
Paul
Admin

https://paulsnascarpicks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kensco Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:59 am

I'll be back after qualifying to make my pick. Just had to pop in and say 

you are doing a phenomenal job running the site. 

I love the newsletter feature! Keep up the good work!
kensco
kensco

Back to top Go down

Post  doug hart Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:25 am

Congades to all the winner I should have stayed on the kyle Wagon :-(  So I will go with Kyle Busch this week.

doug hart

Back to top Go down

Post  kensco Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:38 am

PammySue is picking Denny Hamlin

And I am picking Martin Truex Jr.

Thanks & GL
kensco
kensco

Back to top Go down

Post  badwalkr Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:36 pm

I will go with #22 Joey Logano. I would have to agree, you guys are doing a GREAT job!!!
badwalkr
badwalkr

Back to top Go down

Post  astoneman Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Thank you for the kind words - I am glad we are managing to get it figured out and have it continue - we sure enjoy playing along with all of you.

The newsletter thing - can't take credit for that, I have no idea why it started to send us newsletters and I was worried you might all hate them and then I would have to figure out how to make them stop!  So far Ken has happy feedback on them, but please everyone else, if you are not happy receiving them I can certainly look into having them only send to members who wish to receive them.

My pick this week for Richmond is Martin Truex Jr from the pole to win!

Enjoy the race tonight everyone and have a great weekend.

The sun is finally shining here but we still have a bunch of snow that needs to melt.
astoneman
astoneman
Admin

Back to top Go down

POINTS UP FROM BRISTOL - POST YOUR PICKS FOR RICHMOND - NOTE SATURDAY NIGHT RACE Empty Gordonfankim's Pick for Richmond

Post  jimbutticci Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Gordonfankim has a family event...she asked me to place her pick in time...#9 Chase Elliott for Richmond tonight ce soir. Cheers!
jimbutticci
jimbutticci
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down